Friday, June 3, 2011

I feel summer coming

Yep it is getting warmer each day and I am not that excited about that living here in the desert Southwest.   I wanted to share again something using twine.   If you are coming over from the shop welcome.  I will be using the blog to announce discounts and there will be freebies here and there.   So as I share my projects please link up how you are using your twine too and lets share twine ideas.

Isn't this tag just great with the maraschino cherry twine.   I love the vintage look.   It doesn't seem right to entice you over to my blog with out offering up some twine.   If there are at least 10 comments here at my blog by June 15th I will randomly draw for 20 yards of your choice of twine any color.   So leave a comment.   Link up a project.   Just say HI!!! and please come back as I plan on blogging a few projects here and there and would love to see what you all are doing with your twine.

No comments:

Post a Comment