Thursday, December 15, 2011

Scrapbook Doodle kit with twine

I do some design work for Scrapbook Doodle a great little online shop.   She usually adds in some twine to each kit so I thought it would work here.  Here is layout with the twine wrapped full length and then it was used to attach a tiny tag.   Look for it as the twine is a great detail.   Here is the layout and write I did for scrapbookdoodle.com

Most of this comes from the kit.   I added the tiny tag from my stash and then the stamps are not in the kit.   I ghost stamped them for a shadow effect and was very happy with the look.

From the kit is the chipboard....fantastic colors with this paper.   The GREAT glitter Thickers and 2 yards of pink and white twine.   It is a great "girly" kit.

2 comments:

  1. Great layout, Jodi! I love how you incorporated the PTI stamps into your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!! I like the twine and stamping :)

    ReplyDelete