Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Week Goodies to share

I am not much into the Easter Bunny.   I love the colors of spring, the birds unless they are eating my garden, and dying the eggs.   But any holiday is good for chocolate too.  I am going to post a new project with either instructions or links for how to's for the things made.   Most of my projects use the Belle Blvd paper and stickers found in Scrapbookdoodle.com.  


I love these little baskets.   Perfect for shower favors, office treats, and table decor.   Of course I made them out of Easter paper and with just a touch of twine here and there on them.     Instructions to come.

2 comments:

  1. These little baskets are so sweet, they would be great for mini gifts. Love the spring, happy colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These baskets are darling! Can't wait for instructions!

    ReplyDelete