Saturday, August 25, 2012

A bit of burlap in my life

It's PTI blog hop time and it's a good thing that I like to play along as otherwise this little blog won't get any love.   It was so easy to want to play along this month.   The colors, the texture just call to my soul.  I love the look, feel and excitement fall brings.   Here is AZ we still have a good month of 100 plus temps.  



Enough said here is the inspiration photos from PTI.   The challenge was the colors and to use texture.  So off I went to get some burlap as I wanted to add a bit to my  project.   I love the look of layered flowers and what better place for some burlap and felt.  Of course there is loads of PTI goodness.  The die cuts, the sentiment, the felt and a first for me some PTI card stock.   Love the smokey grey.


Thanks for looking.





 

23 comments:

  1. You made such a lovely flower and your banner is fantastic. Yay burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and textures you incorporated. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many layers, love the burlap! Well done, Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the burlap used with the notched flower dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. Love layers, colors... great textures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the different elements on your card. Polka dots, burlap, and twine. And the colors work so well together. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card. I love all the textures and colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love all the textured layers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving all the burlap layers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful! Love the burlap and felt flower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope someday I can learn to use pattern and color as well as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, Jodi! I love all the textures and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just the sweetest card. Colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your touches of burlap. This is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super job on your card. That burlap banner is really unique and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! Love that texture! :)

    Lauren
    http://laurenslittlecraftyplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great use of the burlap--wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh your card is fabulous. Love every bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your win! Your card is wonderful! I really like how you added the burlap, your layered flower and your color combo!

    ReplyDelete