Thursday, October 25, 2012

Oct 25th and what are you doing today?

Yep I love the 25th of each month.   I participate in the PTI aka Papertrey Ink Blog hop and love it.   This months challenge was a fun one with pick and choose your favorite color combo and make a Christmas card using those colors.   They were all non traditional.   I end up making two cards but my favorite one is here. 











Color-group-3Now being a knitter how could I NOT do these colors.   Oh and check back here in the next few days to see the gorgeous hat that is coming off my needles today.   Not the the colors above.   Anyway here is my take on the color challenge using many PTI products.  The sentiment, the pattern paper, and the mittens are all PTI.

 Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Love that snowman and I always love mitten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mittens and the snowflake together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color combo!!! The mittens are sooo cute!!! and then you added glitter...what more could anyone ask for!! great card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these colors. Executed the design so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card - fabulous use of the color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that shiny snowflake. You did a great job with the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete