Friday, January 25, 2013

PTI In the Black




It's another PTI blog hop and I just had to play along with the challenge of the black background.   I bought the little fruit stamps and dies quite sometime ago and haven't played with them so I knew what PTI products I had to use.   Stamping with white ink continues to be something I need to work on but here is my product.


I love how the colors pop against the black card stock.  I topped them off with green seam binding and then a attached a piece of twine.   Each piece of fruit has a bit of glitter. OF course there are PTI products.   The fruits are PTI stamps and die cuts.   The sentiments are PTI and the tag die cut is PTI too.   


Here is the PTI blog and the inspiration photo for this challenge.



January-Blog-Hop-Inspiration



23 comments:

  1. I love it but wish it was bigger! can't see the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. It needs to be much bigger because they are FABULOUS! The sensibility is spot-on, and each is a nifty composition. Thanks for sharing. I saved a pic of this so I can be inspired by your simple, and oh so effective, style. Have fun hopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet! And I clicked on the image for a full sized pic and could see all the great details perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little tags are just adorable!! Love using the fruit with the black background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS FUN tags! LOVE all of the different ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are WONDERFUL! I am going to have to CASE these....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I clicked on the picture so I could see it bigger and your tags are MARVELOUS! Love the bright fruit colors against the black! And the green ribbon is perfection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable tags! Love how you've used the bright colored fruit against the black.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colorful fruit really pops against black. Cute tags!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the tags - the white lace and green ribbon are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jodi, these will be reproduced, by ME! And the green? Pops them off the page! Fun tags for fruity gifts, which I give!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you used all of these sets to make a set of tags. Very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are adorable. I love the colors you chose, and the little details are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree, Jodi, that fruit set is perfect for a black background! The fun fruit in those bright colors really pops off your adorable tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my! These are adorable! The colors are so happy on the black background!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply adorable.
    Those fruits look delicious.
    I like the idea of the tags.

    ReplyDelete