Welcome to day 2 of Little Prince Blog Hop. I hope you enjoyed your day yesterday looking through all of the blogs. My name is Jodi and I am the owner of Talking Twine and Trim @ etsy found here:email@example.com It is a bakers twine shop with some fun new items such as pattern paper straws, seam binding, cupcake boxes, cookie bags and washi tape. Recently I did a 1 day outdoor boutique and I had questions about what can you do with all of the bright, fun colorful stuff. So today I am going to share a few ideas that would also work with the little guys in your life.
It's a fun little party favor. I took a mix of paper straws in boy colors and started with a full length straw and just kept cutting them down by a 1/2 inch. Then I took 2 lengths of washi tape and taped them together. Kids could make there own they are so easy! With that said these little straw pipes don't make noise so they are a mothers dream but a little guy to sing/hum his tune and then they do make music.
Next is a simple scrapbook page. Yes it has flowers and such on it but the pinwheels are cross gender and I see some great outdoor photos housed here. There is a bit of washi tape on this layout.
Next is a pillow box that is the perfect place for a gift card. Slip it in and fold up the edges. I finished it off with some die cuts, tag and of course my passion bakers twine.
Ok now for the good stuff. Yes there is a freebie attached to this blog post and this is it.
Yes a prize package of ocean goodness. 10 yards of ocean bakers twine, a roll of ocean washi tape and a box of ocean straws. Here is how you can win this in a random draw.
1. Like and share my facebook page here:
2. Also favorite me over at etsy here:
3. Check in here and tell me that you are finished and need some ocean pretties.
4. Also I am really sorry but this time around ONLY US winners please unless you are willing to pay the interenational shipping. My last two facebook winners have been very nice Canadians and I have to keep shipping to the US.
If you already follow me at either of these pages please leave a comment with that information here as a comment.
Please keep "hopping" along and here is the schedule.
- STARTS AT: www.homespunelegance.blogspot.
- Mindi Palmer http://
- Mandee Gillen http://
- JulieK http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
- Meriah Hamlin - www.twoscraptasticgals.blogs
pot . com
- Laurie http://
- Miranda www.nanasscrapspot.com
- Jodi Ethington - www.talkingtwineandtrim.blogsp
- Rebekah Ostrus - http://