Thursday, May 23, 2013

A bit of patchwork paper piecing and dress up your chocolate

First so glad to see many of you taking advantage of the washi tape discount code.   In case this is the first you are seeing it the code is washifan and it ends Saturday.   Just another way to use that washi tape.   Dress up your chocolate!   This is a jar from a friend who brought back some Giradelli's from San Fran.   YUMMY but I was looking for something to cover and saw the great navy blue label and knew I had the perfect washi tape for the jar lid.   Added a bit of tape to the tag and yummy looks pretty now.


Next is my PTI weekly challenge project.   Paper piecing with Melissa, check out here video here http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/.    I struggled to find the right stamp and then I had some beachy paper scraps sitting on my desk so here is my card.   Again there is some washi tap here and I just love blue and orange together.  The pattern paper, die cuts, and Wish Big stamp are all PTI.   Thanks for dropping by.

1 comment:

  1. Cute as can be! I love this, especially your color choices. Just sweet and cozy.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete